Thursday, October 15, 2009

My First Post

I was sitting in Marketing class this afternoon and had the idea for this site.

Within the last 4 months or so I've become completely obsessed with saving money. I started out occasionally clipping coupons and shopping the sales at Jewel. Eventually I went coupon crazy, and can't even count how much money I've saved! We're talking free shampoo, free deodorant, free items at Victoria's Secret. You name it, and I probably got it on sale or for free! Believe me, once you try it you'll be hooked!

I'm not trying to brag about what I do, I want to SHOW YOU how I do it!
Saving money is extremely easy if you know some of the tricks of the trade.

I've been lucky enough to stumble upon many blogs that have been extremely helpful to me. Unfortunately, none of them were geared to people like me: a broke 20 something college student who wants to save money, but still wants some of the finer things in life. All of these blogs are written by moms for moms.

I intend to list deals, freebies, coupons, giveaways, links, and references that are useful and relevant to teens and 20 somethings. It is the stuff that you already buy, brands that you already know, and new products that are totally sweet.

Look for more updates in the next few day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?